- Do your heroes walk in the shadow as easily as they stand in the light?
- Do you cheer for the woman who can solve her problems with her mind as well as her fists?
- Do you root for the man with the odds stacked against him, whose first weapon is a book?
- Do you believe that there are things worth fighting and living for? Do you want to read stories about people who choose to live for what they believe?
- Do you believe that one person can make a difference–but a team working together just might change the world?
- Would you rather read about the trickster, the mentor, or the mastermind than the big guy with the sword?
- Do you still dream of finding Narnia or walking through your Looking Glass into another world?
- Do you wonder if science and magic just might be siblings torn apart?
- Do you believe that love takes many forms and want to read stories that shatter convention and sterotypes?
If this is you, welcome to Synn. We have been waiting.
I’m participating in several blog challenges and activities this month.
This post is part of Blogher’s Writing Lab, #Postaday and Zero to Hero on WordPress, and BloggingFreedom.org’s 30 Day Challenge.