Things I accomplished this week:
- Did a bunch of blog posts related to this writing course I’m taking. Some of it is helpful.
- Came up with scene lists for the expanded version of the fox thing I’ve been working on. That took about twice as long as I expected it to. Learning experience in how long I need to plan spending there.
- Made a new Facebook group. Do you want to improve your goal setting, productivity and make new friends? Join Live the Life You Want.
- Finished about half of February’s pep talks
- Forced myself to do ALL THE CHARACTER SHEETS and I still hate doing them and am going to find another method of tracking these things if it kills me because I refuse to spend this long doing something I might glance at twice ever. It seems to be the minor characters I need prompting for anyway; the major characters don’t need my help existing/behaving.
- Blog series on finding your priorities
- Half a blog series on goal effective goal planning.
- Learned Canva
Finish my Synn list and workflow, finish February blog posts, am apparently designing a self-love challenge in aforementioned FB group, write essay I’ve been trying to write for a month. Possibly sleep or consume food, maybe take a shower.