Are you an author or a blogger with an ebook associated with your business?
Do you want to learn how to promote your books online? Do you have a book launch coming up and need to build a buzz around it? Self-published for a while and just not seeing the sales?
I have something for you and I’m launching my blogtips section with it!
I know you have a story to tell — a message that you want to get out to the people who need to hear your words.
But you don’t want to be one of those obnoxious author-pests who never do anything but drop links to their work and bug you with skeezy sales tactics.
You’re the real deal, and writing is your passion, but how do you get the right people reading your work? How do you let them know that you’re here when you’re competing with Mr. And Mrs. Obnoxious Author everywhere you go?
The answer is pretty simple! You don’t compete with them at all. You focus on building your audience. But how?
If you’re new to online book promotion, or you aren’t getting the results you want, my free 10 day challenge can help you lay the foundation you need to get your story in front of the people who need to read it.
- Where and How to Find People Who WANT to read your book
- How to build a sense of community and excitement around your work.
- How to set up a promo page and make it work FOR YOU instead of dropping buy links and begging for sales.
- Where to find promotional opportunities and how to approach influencers.
- My free 17 page Promotion cheat sheet packed with resources and tips!
- A chance to connect with other authors who are starting their promotion journey
- Free promotional opportunities as you complete challenge activities
You don’t need to be finished writing your book in order to join! In fact, you should be promoting WELL before you have a finished manuscript! Think about how long movie studios promote a film before it’s even in production. If you have a quarter of a finished manuscript, you need this challenge now.
Sign Up here. We start on Monday, May 23!