So, before 2017 gets rolling, here’s a look at what you can expect on the blog this year.
What you can expect:
- First Monday of every month: Pop culture and story analysis. These are long-form style posts in the vein of my Disney commentaries and Star Wars stuff.
- Mondays, In General: Weekly Art or Journal share–an excerpt from my writing journal, a stream of consciousness piece, or something from my art journal.
- Morning-Texture Tuesday: Usually a share from my art site or something from my Flickr account
- Afternoon-Tuesday Talk: An “as I have it” feature, informal posts about whatever is on my mind at a given time.
- First Wednesday of the Month. ISWG-The Insecure Writer’s Support Group Blog hop posts the first Wednesday of every month. I’ve joined on and off for a few years now. 2017 will be the year I don’t flake.
- Wednesdays, In General-Business tips. Usually related to writing, productivity, or internet and blogging tips.
- Project updates on various initiatives and social justice efforts we’ve got going on this year.
- Feminist Fridays are back over on Part Time Monster, and I’ll be there off and on. Most weeks, I’ll be sharing the posts!
- Freebie Friday: Graphic resources, printable downloads, and more to keep your multipassionate hearts happy.
- Share from Comparative Geeks. Usually about cartoons.
- #WeekendCoffeeshare (as I’m able.) The Weekend Coffee Share is hosted by Part Time Monster.