Hi! Thanks for dropping by!
I’m Rose B. Fischer, author of The Foxes of Synn.
This is my magic castle on the web. Its a hub for my various projects and interests. You’ll find a bit of everything including the occasional magical creature who’s hanging out and eating my snacks.
I blog about the intersection of pop culture, storytelling, and social responsibility in the Internet age. Whatever I’m writing about you can be sure it will touch on those themes.
- If you’re looking for the Disney Essays, Iron Man, or any of the Star Wars/Star Trek posts, they’ll be back up in 2017.
- If you’re looking for my writing, blogging, or goal setting tips, you can now find them here as part of my consulting business.
- And, if you’re looking for feminism, rape culture, and resources for trauma survivors, most of those will now be over here on Hardcore Hope.
- LGBTQ+ and religious abuse topics will move over to Hardcore Hope. I’ve updated that content with additional resources.
- I post story analysis and social commentary here on the first Monday of every month.
- Less structured personal updates run as part of the #WeekendCoffeshare.
Texture Addiction is my archive of free to use textures and artwork. It has its own feed, and you can subscribe by clicking the link.
More about me and the way I blog
- I’m a chronic rulebreaker. Just can’t stick to a niche, and I switch up content quite often as I find new interests. The sidebar on the main page will give you the lowdown on everything you can find here and currently running features.
- I’m also an artist. If you’re looking for High Quality textures and artwork that you can use with no restrictions on copyright, Check out Texture Addiction.
- Visit the Start Here page if you’re new to the site.
- Like my blog? Want to know when my books are coming out? Want even more cool stuff? Click the follow button. You know you wanna.
- Also buy my books. They’re awesome. Fox. Hunting is a buck on Kindle and it’s a short read. Diana will send you a personalized thank you if you comment to say you read her story.