- Are you an author looking to establish your online presence?
- Are you confused about what “online presence” means and why it matters?
- Maybe you’ve heard that “an author today needs a blog,” but you can’t figure out why or what to do with one in the first place.
- Or you’ve started one, but it just sits there–updated sporadically, with no real direction and no discernible effect on your visibility or book sales.
- Maybe you’re frustrated because you’ve tried to make sense of this blogging thing but there are too many voices giving too much advice. Who do you listen to?
I can help you!
- I’ve been blogging since the early 2000s and before that I was contributing to fan forums and fanfic archives.
- Now I’ve published three books of my own, contributed to numerous blogs, and built multiple successful websites.
- I’ve seen the internet grow and change over the last two decades, and I’ve learned to adapt. I know what works, how to recognize a fad, and most importantly, I can help you develop a long-term strategy for author blogging that will work for you, on your site, doing things in a way that you are comfortable with.
Author Blog Your Way is my starter course for authors who want to blog their own way. Click here to sign up for more information.