This year, I’ve made a commitment to journal once a week and share an excerpt or piece of art on my blog. I’m inviting friends across all my social media to join me.
How #Journalshare Works:
You make a commitment to journal once a week and share what you’ve created. We begin the week of January 2, 2017, but you can join any time throughout the year.
- There is no sign up form. To participate, just post on your blog or social media and include the following somewhere in your post: This post was created as part of a weekly #Journalshare hosted on the EGC blog. (Evilgenius.rbfhub.com)
- Come to the EGC blog on Monday mornings and share your excerpt or art journal page by posting in the weekly link-up.
- You can use any journaling method or format you like. Some of the ones I use include art journalling, free writing, listing, and record keeping for my fiction.
- If you want a group for camaraderie and support, you can join Empowered Creative Women on Facebook.
- You can also use the #Journalshare hashtag on Twitter.
- The goal of #Journalshare is to help you stay active in your journalling practice throughout the year by fostering new friendships and accountability within a group.
- There’s no requirement that you read and share other participants’ work, but you’ll get more out of Journalshare if you engage with one another.
Who is #Journalshare for?
Journalshare is for any creative woman who enjoys journaling or wants an easy way to try journaling in a supportive environment.
I found this after the start date. Can I still join?
Yes. There are no restrictions on when you can join.
Do I need to participate every week?
While the goal is for you to participate weekly, there will never be pressure or hard feelings if you miss a few weeks here and there.
You need to have a way to share your posts. You can do this either by linking to a post on a blog or website or by sharing them in my Facebook Group, Empowered Creative Women.