Do you have a dream? A vision for your life?
I know you do. We all do.
But maybe you’ve lost your passion. Maybe you feel trapped by fear or your day-to-day problems.
You’re tired, frustrated, and discouraged.
Whatever you’ve been through, you’re not alone.
- I was born 2 1/2 months premature. As a result, I have a neuromotor disability and use a wheelchair.
- I grew up hungry.
- My father was an alcoholic. He called me an “asshole,” “stupid,” and “a wimp.”
- He physically and sexually abused me.
- My mother refused to believe me. She would get high and physically abuse me. She says I’m lying.
- I got married at 19. My husband raped me, kept me barricaded in a room, and refused to let me out of his sight.
- When I left him, I became homeless.
- I have depression, PTSD, and am multiple.
I can help you.
- I put myself through college while living in transitional housing.
- I taught myself how to navigate social services
- how to set goals,
- how to find my priorities and purpose,
- how to budget,
- and how to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- I taught myself how to forgive, how to resolve conflicts, and how to give emotional support to others.
I can help you learn all of those things for free, with no strings attached.
Follow my blog for daily tips and check out all my free offerings.
One-on-one coaching and paid services are also available.