Most content on this blog is my opinion or original creative work. Unless otherwise noted, all posts are copyright Rose B. Fischer and cannot be redistributed without my knowledge or written consent.
- Featured Images and pictures used to illustrate my blog posts may not be re-used unless permission is given in the post.
- I occasionally post thumbnails of artwork or design resources created by others. I have permission from the artists to do so, and there is always a link back to their website (usually to the original piece.)
The only items being offered for download directly are my own creations.
Free to use images and texture resources are posted under Texture Addiction, Texture Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday, and Freebie Friday.
They can be used for any purpose EXCEPT:
- If you wish to share my design resources or create stock from my stock, you must offer them for free with no restriction.
- You must upload them to your own server
- You must notify me by email.
- You may not bundle and resell my stock as is. (You must edit the stock significantly —more than just changing the color or cropping.)
Special premium packs are offered from time to time as a way of helping to support the site. All proceeds go toward my hosting and hardware related costs. I don’t make a profit from Get Graphic. If you have profitted from the site, please consider making a small donation.
Use the Contact Form or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for stock use questions.
Don’t leave a usage question comment on the blog or gallery posts; I may not see it for weeks. I check my email accounts at least once a day.
It’s important to me that all discussions remain safe, civil, and constructive. Moderation is on for first time commenters. It’s no longer possible for me to respond to every comment on essay posts. I do reserve the right to respond to any comment as part of a followup post.
Read the new comments policy here: