If you’ve reached this page, you made it through the 10 Day Promote Your Book Without Being Annoying Challenge. Congratulations! You’ve done a lot of work and laid the foundation for a solid promotional plan! Content marketing is a new concept for a lot of folks, and I want to continue to give you support and guidance now that the challenge is over.
- Do you want to learn more about social media platforms and how to leverage them to get book sales?
- Do you want to see how you can tie all of your paid and free marketing strategies together into one cohesive and effective plan?
- What would it mean for you to have a full month of content planned out across your blog and all social media sites?
- What would it mean if you could take that month of content and keep expanding on the ideas so that your readers stayed engaged for six months WITHOUT getting bored?
- What if you had access to downloadable case studies, example sheets, and templates for all of your promotions?
- And what if you could have all of this and more without your wallet launching a bitter, angst-filled protest?
I’ve expanded the course material from the How to Promote Your Book Without Being Annoying challenge into a self-paced online course.
- Have less stress about your promotional tactics
- Build relationships with engaged and supportive readers who love your work and share all of your excitement and enthusiasm.
- Learn in a relaxed environment where you can take your time and still have full access to me through the comments and special private Facebook community.
Because you’ve already completed the challenge I’m offering you the chance to access a all the lessons, plus 10 PDF extras and case studies of my own or hypothetical promotional plans at an early bird rate.
You get all of this for less than 1/3 of the regular price–Plus, if you sign up before the end of the challenge, you’ll also get:
- 12 free consulting sessions with me
- Free access to a private Facebook group for the course with additional tips, strategy sessions, and support from other students.
From now until June 1, How to Promote Your Book Without Being Annoying is available for $99, only for folks who’ve participated in the Facebook challenge.
There’s a 3 month installment plan to help keep the course affordable.
All enrollees also get unlimited email and Facebook chat support from me for three month.
After June 1st, these bonuses will no longer be available, and the price of the course goes up to $249.
The course will launch on July 1st. Once it launches, the full price will be $497.
I’m offering you unlimited email and text support,
- A consulting package worth $900
- An ecourse worth almost $500
- A private facebook group for course members.
- and all the tools you need to create a personalized promotion plan.
All for less than $100!
What are you waiting for?
Click the linkbelow and snap this up before it’s gone!