Hi! Thanks for dropping by!
I’m Rose B. Fischer, author of The Foxes of Synn.
Things You Should Know About Me
- I’m a chronic rulebreaker. Just can’t stick to a niche, and I switch up content quite often as I find new interests. The sidebar on the main page will give you the lowdown on everything you can find here and currently running features.
- I live to write. I write because I can’t not write. It’s as simple as that. If you want to know me, or what I’m about, read my books and essays.
- I’m also an artist. If you’re looking for High Quality textures and artwork that you can use with no restrictions on copyright, Check out Texture Addiction.
Things You Should Know About My Blog
This blog is:
- Open to Alternative Mental Health
- Fat Positive
- Actively opposed to food policing, health shaming, and ableism by health and environmental activists.
I am open to dialogue with people who hold different beliefs. I am not open to racist discourse, bigotry, misogyny, anti-religious ranting or religious abuse. There is a comment policy. Please follow it and respect my friends who visit my site.