- You’ve tried to find your “one passion” or “calling” for years and all you feel is stifled and bored. I write fiction, essays, poetry, make digital art, draw, do video editing, have mad computer skills, and more! You, my friend, are the Leonardo Da Vinci of the modern world, and it’s time you learned how to make your passions work for you!
- You have a million plans and projects, but you get bored and overwhelmed before you can finish anything. This was me for years until I finally decided I’d had enough–I wanted to make something of myself, and I was going to figure out how. For the past three years, I’ve finished every creative project I’ve attempted, and can show you how to do the same things (without getting bored or feeling panicked and overwhelmed.)
- You have stories you want to tell, things you want to say, but you feel lost about where to start. I can lay out the options and help you pick what’s right for you.
- The idea of starting a blog scares you or you feel overwhelmed by all the advice out there. I can help you develop a game plan you will stick to.
- Technology frustrates you, but you know you need to build your business online. I’m a card carrying geek, and I can manage all those aspects for you or help you find the resources you need in order to learn.
- You don’t have a clue how to make the gorgeous website graphics or book covers you really want. I can handle all of that so you’re free to spend your time creating what you love!
- You have a blog or website and you feel like you’re talking to the empty bleachers in the stadium. I can show you how to get eyes on your site and how to turn viewers into a loyal community of fans!
- You have a book, product, or service that you believe in but you’re struggling find the right audience or enough clients. I can help you develop a content marketing strategy that will bring the readers you want banging down your door and asking to buy from you.
Here’s a sampling of the stuff I can help you with. Just click on the image you want for info.
I’m Rose, your resident Evil Genius!
I help creative women who want to make their own rules, stop living in fear and self-doubt, and trust their creative process no matter where it leads them, so they can have the confidence to build the lives they truly want!
I’m also an author, artist, and blogger. I work with creatives because I am one. I’ve been exactly where you are, and I can help!
I love to strategize, build blogs, and problem solve for my clients!
I’ve maintained an online presence for over 10 years.
I’ve published 6 ebooks, created a huge library of free to use graphic art, and manage 4 websites.
I want to help you reach people with your story.
I’m offering a FREE discovery call + a bonus 30 minute Facebook or G+Chat power session for $30 so we can break through the biggest roadblock you have in your business!
Click the banner below to schedule today.
What my clients say:
Rose B.Fischer helped me with some technical difficulties I had struggled with for a long time on my WordPress blog. She did it with amazing efficiency, speed and kindness. All three things are something that I value highly. She helped me with solving things no one else had been able to help me with so far. She is really good at making this simple and understandable. I highly recommend using her help.”–Ida P. Pahus
Rose graciously gave her time to assist me as I am still a newbie entrepreneur who has been intimidated by the tech world. She helped me identify what problem my business is here to solve so that I am not just looking for followers, but I am actually offering them value. She gave me a clear understanding of how to narrow in and determine the social media platforms that will best serve my business. I was pleased with her expertise as well as her kindness and look forward to working with her again in the future.–Amanda Foust
I had a consultation with Rose B Fisher and found her to be very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and she gave excellent value during our time in the consultation. I needed some guidance on my passive income e-book, and Rose B Fisher helped me tremendously to get clear direction on how to approach writing it, and even showed me very helpful examples of what I needed to do. She definitely has helped me to move forward in writing my e-book and I look forward to working with her in the near future. I would highly recommend her services, you’ll find that nothing is too much trouble and she is a lovely, friendly person to talk to.–Jane Jones